Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 16 civs at the same time?!

hello

I recently read the IGN preview, and discovered there the existance of 16 unique civs in the game, germans, americans, chinese, etc...

Well, civ 2 had 16 or more and in a game it could only play 7 civs. Very few in my opinion, but i believe this time that in Civ 3 we can have 16 civ altogether battling in the same game..

Because, IGN preview confirmed there are 16 unique civs...and Wargamer site, actually writes in their coverage of E3 ...

" Civilization III will feature 16 civilizations out of the box and current plans are that all 16 will be playable on the same map, either as human multi-player opponents or quite adept Artificial Intelligence (AI). "

Great game, i think.

Re: 16 civs at the same time?!

Originally posted by Hades
    but i believe this time that in Civ 3 we can have 16 civ altogether battling in the same game..
    Sorry to dissapoint you, but no.
    "Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master" - Commissioner Pravin Lal.

Comment

how about the colors?

maybe we can match colors. well, no, we don't want football flags...
      'We note that your primitive civil-^
      ization has not even discovered^
      $RPLC1. Do you care^
      to exchange knowledge with us?'^
      _'No, we do not need $RPLC1.'^
      _'OK, let's exchange knowledge.'

Comment

I think there should be at least 16 civs in the game... and I doubt it's that hard for Firaxis to change the code and change the max from 7 or 8 to 16 or even 32 or maybe even more, now that they know the community is against them

Comment

Working...
        X