Stra-tee-guh-rey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stra-tee-guh-rey

STRA-TEE-GUH-REY : George Bush's version of the word Strategy (SNL).

anyway, i'd like to see some hypothetical stratgies posted here, i'm bored and its an estimated 4 months till release (hopefully).
    "I've lived too long with pain. I won't know who I am without it. We have to leave this place, I am almost happy here."
    - Ender, from Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card

(1) Build colonies only in places where cities would not thrive ie. jungle, tundra, desert.
    (2) Get at least 16 cities (4 possible stacks)
    (3) Keep culture high
    (4) Look to destroy enemy roads/rail links

If you don;t found a colony, you can actually get a quicker start on your first and second cities, than in Civ II. THis is because your worker (you start with a settler and worker) can immidiatly start irrigating and laying down the first road network to your second city. I hope that later in the game, workers will be replaces by engineers, who can do more TI's.

Thats all so far. Maybe ill come up with more things later.
    "Everything for the State, nothing against the State, nothing outside the State" - Benito Mussolini

Comment

im liking that whole "build roads not colonies" deal, unless warriors and settlers need a resource
      "I've lived too long with pain. I won't know who I am without it. We have to leave this place, I am almost happy here."
      - Ender, from Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card

Comment

Working...
      X