X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gamespot Names CivIII as E3 Editor's Choice

Gamespot, Best of E3

Civ named by Gamespot as one of its Editor's Choice's of at E3
    Last edited by SerapisIV; May 26, 2001, 17:00.

So what. We've named it THE BEST of all times anyway.

(I like the new style with the avatar and signature, ergo, silly posts )
    'We note that your primitive civil-^
    ization has not even discovered^
    $RPLC1. Do you care^
    to exchange knowledge with us?'^
    _'No, we do not need $RPLC1.'^
    _'OK, let's exchange knowledge.'

Comment

Yeah, caught this. I wrote up a news post about this that should go up whenever Mark looks at it .

This is the best quote, I think:

It appears as though development of Civilization III is coming along nicely. The new features seem to integrate very well with the older ones, which have also been changed around slightly, all in order to make Civilization III play like a brand-new game. It's clear that Firaxis has put forth a strong effort to make Civilization III much more detailed than any other game in the Civilization series--and that says a lot.

Seems like it doesn't play like Civ2.5 (could have told you that with the resources and all ).
      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
      - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Click on this SCREENSHOT.

Its not new, but the picture is somewhat sharper when before (or is it?). Also, I previously complained about the ocean-squares, but somehow it slipped my mind that the water most probably is nicely animated.

Comment

Working...
        X