I Win!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Win!

I am proud to announce that i am (or at least claim to be) the first Apolyton user with a Civ3 Avatar!

I should have done that if I had enough posts for my own...
    Creator of the Civ3MultiTool

Comment

can't see it...
      Any man can be a Father, but it takes someone special to be a BEAST

I was just about to point out that Horsie is simply making excuses in advance for why he will suck at Civ III...
      ...but Father Beast beat me to it! - Randomturn

Comment

Hey, looks nice, but why don´t you use a GIF pic with tranparent background color so that the white backgroud isn´t shown? Only an idea...
        Blah

Comment

It wouldn't let me use the gif file because it had too many pixels! It was an animated gif, too What a bummer. A moving avatar would have been pretty cool, and pissed off St. Jon even more

Comment

I would have done that too but I dont have enough posts. I cant pick which one to use.
            Destruction is a lot easier than construction. The guy who operates a wrecking ball has a easier time than the architect who has to rebuild the house from the pieces.--- Immortal Wombat.

Comment

I'm a nuke!
              Destruction is a lot easier than construction. The guy who operates a wrecking ball has a easier time than the architect who has to rebuild the house from the pieces.--- Immortal Wombat.

Comment

Thank god for that!!! Better it be a phallic symbol than the real deal

Comment

It wouldn't let me use the gif file because it had too many pixels! It was an animated gif, too What a bummer. A moving avatar would have been pretty cool, and pissed off St. Jon even more
                  Hey Lung, not animated, but with transparent background...

Feel free to use it as your avatar. File size ca. 2k...
                  Blah

Comment

And I'm just too lazy to be bothered getting one

Maybe I'll get one later.
                    "Giving money and power to government is like giving whiskey and car keys to teenage boys."
                    --P.J. O'Rourke

Comment

Originally posted by BeBro

Hey Lung, not animated, but with transparent background...

Feel free to use it as your avatar. File size ca. 2k...
                      BeBro, you're a legend Thank you for doing what i was too lazy to bother doing

Comment

I think I had my CivIII avatar before you

As far as I know there was nobody with one before me.

I used the Panzer tank. I would have used a ship but I couldn't find the image that had a good shot of one.

Comment

Ah, just checked. I set mine on the 26th. You set yours on the 24th right?

Does it count that you changed your image after me?
                          Last edited by Kevin Ar18; May 27, 2001, 20:12.

Comment

Were on earth can you put in your own avatar!? I searched around and could only find the pre-made ones that Apolyton gives us.

"Mr. Chambers! Don't get on that ship! We've mastered the book, To Serve Man.... it - its a cook book!"

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Ar18
                              Ah, just checked. I set mine on the 26th. You set yours on the 24th right?
                              Yep!
                              Does it count that you changed your image after me?
                              Nice try

As for customising avatars, look directly underneath the list of avatars and to the right, and you will see "Custome avatars", which you can select from your own HDD.

Comment

Working...
                              X