I'm tired of Civ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm tired of Civ

Help me change my mind. Because I could really give a crap if this game came out. I mean I loved CivII, but sometimes stuff has just got to go on and I think this series should just be left alone.

Anyone want to help change my mind?
    Mother ****ing goddamn ass chewing, **** sucking son of a *****

Anyone want to help change my mind?
    The moderators will do that soon if you continue that kind of thread here...
    Blah

Comment

I feel this is legitimate (unlike my spelling) discussion for CivIII. I'm disenfranchised with the franchise, I'd like to know if someone could perhaps help me by providing me with some insight. I thought that was not too much to ask.

Comment

HEATHEN!!!

Ok, well, think of this. How much fun did you have with Civ2? Well, Civ3 can help you rekindle that. Civ2 has been out for 5 years, of course it's a little stale in your mind now..
        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
        - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

I know, I'm a damn savage.

I still play Civ II every now and then when I feel like dominating the weak. Problem is, I have to be damn sure it's a kick ass game, my financial situation is not as favorable as it once was and I can't just buy **** when ever I get the whim.

Comment

The only available insight today are these previews form different sources, check out Apolyton´s Civ3 news. I personally think the new game has a lot of very interesting new aspects, hope they implement them all well.
            Blah

Comment

I can understand Venom's state of mind. It has been my experience with the entire Civ series of games, starting with CivDOS and including the CTP series that I go through periods of time where I really, really want to play the game and periods where I just couldn't care less. I think that it is perfectly normal for people to occasionally not want to play a game. He is therefore not a heathen or a barbarian for his state of mind. Unfortunately, I doubt that we can really change your mind over these forums. We could, I suppose, show you demos of the game - but there are none.
              The Electronic Hobbit

Comment

I appreciate your support though meriadoc.

Comment

Sid hasn't made a bad Civ game yet, I don't see why Civ 3 would be any different. Sid making a bad Civ game is like George W. Bush becoming the president of MENSA. Although, if there were an electoral college for MENSA he just might.
                  To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Now that's inspiring SoulAssasin.

Comment

Or should I say encouraging.

Comment

I dissagree.
                        "Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master" - Commissioner Pravin Lal.

Comment

Do you really? And may I ask why?

Comment

What do you disagree with Mr Emperor of Israel? Personally, I wouldn't brag about being the Emperor of Israel.

Vemon, sequels of games are usually improvements of the original. And when the same people work on the sequel, you can be sure the same addictive gameplay is going to be part of the new game. Plus, you could always check back here after its released because I'm sure people would post a million threads saying the game sucks if it truly does. But I'm not worried, I have faith.
                            To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Set some of that faith aside for me then, because I seem to be running short.

Comment

Working...
                              X