Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Unofficial Poll 7: Whats your Age (poll open for 20 days)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unofficial Poll 7: Whats your Age (poll open for 20 days)

Hi everyone.

Im doing this for a final project. It is titiled 'The Demograohics of People on the Web' Now i need you to answer accuratly, or else my stats will be messed up.
    1-12 years old
    2.17%
    13-19 years old
    32.61%
    20-30 years old
    43.48%
    31-40 years old
    13.04%
    Over 40 {yeah, your really that old =) }
    8.70%

The poll is expired.

"Everything for the State, nothing against the State, nothing outside the State" - Benito Mussolini

OT Post

This belongs in the OT.
    You will get more answers.
    And it is forbidden from this section anyway.
    -->Visit CGN!
    -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

So it begins....

And thus, the hordes of the off-topic forum swept o'er the fair lands of Apolyton, and destroyed it with spam and off-topic threads. Doom beheld to those who opposed them as they were crushed ruthlessly beneath the hordes and minions of spam.
      *grumbles about work*

Comment

Oops. Sorry guys
        "Everything for the State, nothing against the State, nothing outside the State" - Benito Mussolini

Comment

Re: OT Post

Originally posted by DarkCloud
          This belongs in the OT.
          You will get more answers.
          And it is forbidden from this section anyway.
          But of course posting in the OT will not add post counts and so I assume these kind of things will go here from now on. And as Shadowstrike said we will all be crushed.
          About 24,000 people die every day from hunger or hunger-related causes. With a simple click daily at the Hunger Site you can provide food for those who need it.

Comment

Re: Re: OT Post

Originally posted by tniem
            OT will not add post counts
            Wow, thats new, where was this announced?

Comment

Don´t know where it was announced, but there is a dicussion in the Apolyton forum about it.
              Blah

Comment

Bah. . if you post this in the off topic, then the OT residents will ***** at you about how you should have checked the age FAQ. .
                anyway, if you really want statistics, you should check that out anyway. you can find it in the apolyton/community forum, it's maintained by Narck. .
                -connorkimbro
                "We're losing the war on AIDS. And drugs. And poverty. And terror. But we sure took it to those Nazis. Man, those were the days."

-theonion.com

Comment

Erm, if you submit all the information in your profile, you can get all the information you need from the new options available under this new system in the 'calendar' option just under the Apolyton logo...

It is quite impressive is this new model. And the underlying engine seems to work so fast as well!
                  Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Lawrence as long as you are not putting out filth or other really bad things, Mark G and Dan Q. will let you know if they feel a subject should be here or in another area.

Comment

Thanks guys for your support

Comment

Let's stay on topic people. I'm 17.
                        Mother ****ing goddamn ass chewing, **** sucking son of a *****

Comment

Lets Use this as our new OT

Well- since the OT doesn't give me credit for posts- I move to motion that this thread be the "unofficial" OT on Apolyton from now on.

All in favor- Post,
                          -->Visit CGN!
                          -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

Re: Lets Use this as our new OT

Originally posted by DarkCloud
                            Well- since the OT doesn't give me credit for posts- I move to motion that this thread be the "unofficial" OT on Apolyton from now on.

All in favor- Post,
                            Well I have vowed to post more on-topic with the run up to civ3 underway. I said this before I had any knowledge of the board changes. But this no post counting to OT threads has been my extra 'incentive'
                            Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Working...
                            X