Civ 4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Civ 4

When are the Admin going to start a Civ 4 Thead? One of my Computer Mag. said the release date is sometime in 05.

I haven't heard nothing about a release date yet...

I though a Civ4 adds on thread was posted over here a few months ago.
    >>> El cine se lee en dvdplay <<<

Comment

Look at the upper right corner of this page.

Civ 4 list

Comment

I'd recommend you got to the forum dedicated for this and related subjects.
        Long-time poster on Apolyton and WePlayCiv
        Consul of Apolyton from the 1st Civ3 Inter-Site Democracy Game (ISDG)
        7th President of Apolyton in the 1st Civ3 Democracy Game

Comment

D'oh! I though it wasn't open anymore..

Comment

Don't worry Chilean President only dreamers go there and though I am one, I lack the courage. Hate dissapointment.
            The Graveyard Keeper
            Of Creation Forum
            If I can't answer you don't worry
            I'll send you elsewhere

Comment

I went in the begining, but not having any news about the release date it's a turn off..

Comment

I would assume that since a date hasn't been announced that it is Xmas '05 or later.
                Seemingly Benign
                Download Watercolor Terrain - New Conquests Watercolor Terrain

Comment

I used to go there but I got discouraged by all the new ideas for increased micromanagement and more complication.
                  Everything changes, but nothing is truly lost.

Comment

Originally posted by WarpStorm
                    I would assume that since a date hasn't been announced that it is Xmas '05 or later.
                    Seeing as Firaxis is currently working on another project, assume later... much later.

Comment

I actually hope that CivIV is fairly far into the future. I've not played CivIII to death yet!
                      Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
                      The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

Just so long as Civ4 isnt compromised by funds being diverted to other projects, I dont much care how long it takes to get here.
                        "Bite my shiny metal ass" - Bender B. Rodriguez

Comment

Originally posted by Arnelos

Seeing as Firaxis is currently working on another project, assume later... much later.
                          Since Soren at Firaxis is and has been working on Civ4 for a while (along with some others) I stand by my guesstimate.
                          Seemingly Benign

Comment

Originally posted by WarpStorm
                            Since Soren at Firaxis is and has been working on Civ4 for a while (along with some others) I stand by my guesstimate.
                            I guess so, but the main project the company seems to be attempting to get out the door is Pirates! I'd expect Civ4 to receive more attention after Pirates! is done, no?

Comment

Totally separate teams, I believe.

They have enough people to staff about 3 projects or so.
                              Seemingly Benign

Comment

Working...
                              X