Stupid Q re listed order of tribes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stupid Q re listed order of tribes

Ok, this is a dumb question, I'm sure, but...

When you start a game (c3c) and the tribes to pick from are listed, what order are they in? (or, why are they in the order they're in?) I'm sure there must be a reason...

[oh, and thanks to people who post here 'cause after playing this game since it came out I only found out yesterday that I should lux slide instead of create an entertainer. ]
    If pigs could fly we'd all have to wear helmets.
    Please don't be envious of my little girlie brain.

They're in the same order as they appear in the Editor, IIRC.
    Long-time poster on Apolyton and WePlayCiv
    Consul of Apolyton from the 1st Civ3 Inter-Site Democracy Game (ISDG)
    7th President of Apolyton in the 1st Civ3 Democracy Game

Comment

I'll wager someone else's dime that it's simply the order in which they were implemented.
      Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
      The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

Re: Stupid Q re listed order of tribes

Originally posted by mimi
        [oh, and thanks to people who post here 'cause after playing this game since it came out I only found out yesterday that I should lux slide instead of create an entertainer. ]
        True, depending on the circumstances.
        "And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you—ask what you can do for your country. My fellow citizens of the world: ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man." -- JFK Inaugural, 1961
        "Extremism in the defense of liberty is not a vice." -- Barry Goldwater, 1964 GOP Nomination acceptance speech (not George W. Bush 40 years later...)
        2004 Presidential Candidate
        2008 Presidential Candidate (for what its worth)

Comment

Working...
        X