Clearing Scenario Maps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clearing Scenario Maps

Okay, I'm not sure if this is the right spot, or if it has been discussed elsewhere before, but...

I recently got Conquests. While I enjoy the scenarios, I would really like to use the maps for them in a standard game. Is there an easy way to do this, without having to go through and delete every single item in the map by hand? I tried "clear map", but that didn't seem to quite do it.

Start up a fresh map in the Editor, and chose "Import" under "File" - it allows you to pick certain things form another .bic and import it into the current one. Simply import the map from the relevant Conquest
    Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
    The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

When importing, select, under map, World Map. This will only import terrain and terrain overlays. Unfortunately, you will still have to delete every road manually, as these are considered terrain overlays.
      I AM.CHRISTIAN

Comment

excellent. thanks!

Comment

Working...
        X