Crash in Rise of Rome Civ3 Conquests scenario

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crash in Rise of Rome Civ3 Conquests scenario

The game runs fine.. and then at utterly random points, the game crashes to desktop - and its the only scenario which does it- I have reinstalled and same problem.. and since its my favorite scenario this is getting seriously annoying.. anyone else have this problem or heard of anyone having it?>

Isn't there a city limit? I think I've heard people had a problem with too many cities. Is 256 the limit?

You can end up with an ungodly number of cities in units in this scenario

Comment

512 is the maximum, but that doesn't crash the game.
      Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
      Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Your CD may be part of a faulty batch (you would have to be seriously unlucky for that to happen, but someones got to be...)

Other thing is how many units are in the scenario, is the sheer size of your game causing the crash? If the crashes occur in a different Civ game/scenario of equal size, then it might be that your machine is having trouble keeping up.
        "Bite my shiny metal ass" - Bender B. Rodriguez

Comment

Working...
        X