Tips for Monarch.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tips for Monarch.

I've recently moved up to monarch and I need some tips. I know how to use the lux slider (been using it since my first game) I also know that I should make a settler factory, but I'm not realy sure how. Please help!

The best place to learn how to do a settler pump is the Ducki Does C3C at Emperor thread.

There you will find everything you need to know about setting up a 4-turn pump, with save game examples to practice on and turn-by-turn descriptions from some of the game's acknowledged masters. That's the best source I know.
    So if you meet me have some courtesy, have some sympathy and some taste
    Use all your well-learned politesse, or I'll lay your soul to waste

Re-Organisation of remaining C3C PBEMS

Comment

Yes and you can create your own thead to get the same thing.

Comment

By the way, if you're going to check out the thread I recommended for settler-pumps, one important difference between Monarch and Emperor for the early game is that Monarch gives you 2 content citizens while Emnperor gives you only 1. This is a significant difference, since on Emperor you would have to use the luxury slider earlier to control your happiness as you build up your pump-town to size 4/5 for the pump.

Just remember this as you go and adjust your strategy slightly from that recommended in the thread.
        So if you meet me have some courtesy, have some sympathy and some taste
        Use all your well-learned politesse, or I'll lay your soul to waste

Re-Organisation of remaining C3C PBEMS

Comment

Working...
        X