Do AIs play the same rule?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do AIs play the same rule?

I'm just curious. There are so many time (almost in every game) AI that I gave ROP just attacked me (with some unit inside)? I read that If we break ROP and we still have unit inside enemy area, no AI would give ROP. I read somewhere that AI dont care much of rep. hit. The question is, if AI (assuming India) break the ROP (or any deal that effect rep. hit for human), does India still have ROP from others? Or if they declare war because they couldnt pay GPT for my tech anymore, do they still able to make GPT from others?
    Game is just for Fun. Dont play the game if its not fun for you - binyo66 :)

Do AI's play the same rules? Yep, generally however no due to BUGs and such, however we repainted them and they are now 'features'.

When you win, what mattereth it?
    When you lose, everything becomes suspect.

Things don't happen the same way, unless 'preserve random seed' is ticked. There are just a bunch of odds calculations ticking away, sometimes in your appearing favor and sometimes not. Remember AI does not mean Intelligence just yet.

P.S. Watch want you read in the manual, I doubt if it is all that trustworthy

Happy Gaming!
    The Graveyard Keeper
    Of Creation Forum
    If I can't answer you don't worry
    I'll send you elsewhere

Comment

So, if AI got rep. hit because of breaking the gpt deal for tech, he never get gpt deal again for tech from other AIs?

Comment

I think that the AI vs AI attitude doesnt go sour, this since it would be to easy for us humans to force the computer to break deal, thereby crippling it.

Comment

Inter-AI attitudes are supposed to work the same as AI-human ones. Evidence that this might indeed be the case is that once you have a good world war with a few betrayals, the AIs will stab one another in the back like mad till the end of the game.
          Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
          The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

It's interesting for me to know, inter AI attitude. For instance, In my current game, monarch, 1.07f, I was stabbed with Iroq (he broke ROP deal, and GPT tech that I gave it to him). He owned quite a big area and 1 small island (with 6 civs). With only galleons on hand, it takes long to conquer Iroq. The good thing was Iroq was very behind in tech compare to most of civs. So, if inter AI attitude works the same as AI-human does. I would let Iroq on the small island until the right time while I conquer Iroq on my continent. In this case, I would expect no other civs would give him gpt-tech deal anymore (so Iroq techs would be very2 slow). Otherwise, I would just destroy him even it takes long. Unfortunately, it seems no one sure how inter AI attitude work.

Comment

Working...
            X