Destroyed 2 civs in less than 15 turns

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Destroyed 2 civs in less than 15 turns

Look at this start up.PTW 1.27f, regent, standard with 31 civs Luckily, It was regent and I was human, so I got the first start I destroyed 2 civs and finally I gave up. I found out everytime I destroyed a civ, a new border from other civ just showed up.
    Game is just for Fun. Dont play the game if its not fun for you - binyo66 :)

Do you play with respawn off?

Comment

No, they were different civs. I figured from the color of their borders. Once a civ destroyed, the next capital of it got expanded (imagine how close its neighbour) and very closed with the destroyed palace. After I killed the 2nd civs and got another civ capital expanded next to my capital, I just gave up.

Comment

You should try tiny with 31 civs. It's quite fun, though I gave up soon over the sheer rediculousness of it after I killed 3 neighbouring civs in about 15 turns.
        I AM.CHRISTIAN

Comment

On the smaller map sizes you probably need to place the location starts manually to prevent that sort of thing.

Comment

Well, I dont wanna think about playing 31civs in tiny map. I dont even wanna play 31civs in standard map above regent (well, I gave it up the game even in regent after I found out there were 6 other civs next to my capital).

Comment

You will run into this on all but the "beyond huge" type of maps (in excess of 180 X 180). Personally I woudl only try a 31 civ game with El Mency's world map (330 X 330 IIRC)
              * A true libertarian is an anarchist in denial.
              * If brute force isn't working you are not using enough.
              * The difference between Genius and stupidity is that Genius has a limit.
              * There are Lies, Damned Lies, and The Republican Party.

Comment

I have finished a 31 civ game, on small on emperor. two continents, one KAI. if any one wants the game, I can post it (both start and finish, as proof).

I would NOT try it on Sid.

The trick is to make a mod that starts with more than one settler, and add an extra warrior for each extra settler, so the AI expand immediately.
                You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

Working...
                X