Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is the most valuable Strategic Resource?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Banana First again

Personally I would have voted for Cucumbers first, they are much more fun..and you can sing about them on long car trips. However, bananas have several songs about them, more then any fruit. Though more is not always better.

However, important as Bananas and Cucumbers are...we cannot forget the Yaks. They are required to build many great things. What would all this..iron..and coal..and oil..be..if there were not Yaks! What would we break are earliest farms soil with? What would drag the great rails of iron in place? What, oh dear lord, would we feed our families without their milk..My god, to think you all could forsake them! Why, civilization itself stands upon the hairy, smelly back of the Yak!

Yessir.

RawR

Comment

Wouldn't worry about saltpeter, it alone does not normally make or break a game
      (unless it's close running to that point and you NEED to win a war mid-game...)
      As for horses, their loss only usually hurts in either the absence of iron (and vice versa! ), and in horse specific strats like use of the Iroquois UU, the upgrade from zillions of chariots to their UU, and so on
      It's all my territory really, they just squat on it...!
      She didn't declare war on me, she's just playing 'hard to get'...

Comment

Iron or Coal, Iron or Coal, Iron or Coal....

IRON
        Long-time poster on Apolyton and WePlayCiv
        Consul of Apolyton from the 1st Civ3 Inter-Site Democracy Game (ISDG)
        7th President of Apolyton in the 1st Civ3 Democracy Game

Comment

Working...
        X