Zboard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zboard

My apologizes if this have been posted. I did a search and it came up negative...

I was at Fry's recently and was boggled to see a Zboard for Civ III. Have anybody used this? Was it worth it? Did it make the game easier?

It just seem to me it's more for players who don't like to remember shortcuts or visiting menus to activate a command or two - any thoughts? Thanks!
    Who is Barinthus?

Never seen one, it looks liek it can be set up for most game to save key strokes.

Comment

Hmmmm to sound like the dumbass... Whats a Zboard?

Comment

It is a programmable key board for gaming.

Drop a Google search and you can see how it works.

Comment

You can get more information on this at http://www.ideazon.com/

If you click on "New to Zboard?" there're some more information. One tidbit just make me want to vomit - "Cool Game Graphics - Bring the gaming world closer to you!" Puh-leaze! The said graphics refer to graphics on the zboard itself. They have one designed for Civ 3 along with other products and one for most first-person shooter games.

I could see how a zboard could help to 'enhance' your gaming for a shooter game but for Civ 3?!?! In a shooter game, the action is immediate and you have to make split second decisions while in a turn-based game like Civ 3 you can take your blessed time making decisions.

Ah here is the Civ 3 zboard.... http://www.ideazon.com/newWebSite/pr...izations3.html
          Who is Barinthus?

Comment

I like the Civ coloring an dmay order one to see what they are like.
            It never hurts to have a spare keyboard anyway.

Comment

Ah well, let us know how you liked it.
              Who is Barinthus?

Comment

You'll have to buy the Zbase to make the Zboard for civ3 work.
                It's 45 dollores total. A bit expensive for a couple of shortcuts imo.
                Try my Lord of the Rings MAP out: Lands of Middle Earth v2 NEWS: Now It's a flat map, optimized for Conquests

The new iPod nano: nano

Comment

Well, when you put it that way, forget it. I was going to go ove to Compusa tomorrow to see if they have them. I thought it was 15 bucks. If it 45 + the 15, no thanks.

Comment

Working...
                  X