Royal Guard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some quite interesting ideas.

However, for the new leaderheads to happen, every civ must have more than 2 leaderheads.

Remember in Civ2, there were one male and one female leaderhead for every civ.

Also, some civs had more than 2 leaders, such as for USA, George Washington, Lincoln, Roosevelt, etc. and for England... Richard the Lionheart, Elizabeth, Victoria, Princess Di, etc.

If Civ3 implemented an option to choose a male or female leaderhead for every civ, as well as additional leaderheads if there are enough famous leaders for a particular civ, it'd be even more awesome and fun!

I have another idea. Your Great Leaders should be able to become Emperor Leaders (leaderheads) if your original Emperor Leader is slain or assasinated.
    Geniuses are ordinary people bestowed with the gift to see beyond common everyday perceptions.

Comment

I have royal guards. Although I rename them depending on my government.

I usually keep 'legacy' units in my capital cities as a kind of reminder to my past. I like to keep UU's especially. Since I've played Japan almost exclusively in my last 8 or so games, I rename my Samurai forces the Shinsengumi and have them stay in the capital.

Royal guard is an interesting idea, I think though that we can already do it with the rename feature. I'd prefer if Firaxis work on some of the AI issues that they haven't fixed rather than on this feature. That's not to say I disagree with you, but it's in many ways, already implentable. Just rename units and keep them in your capitals.
      AI:C3C Debug Game Report (Part1) :C3C Debug Game Report (Part2)
      Strategy:The Machiavellian Doctrine
      Visit my WebsiteMonkey Dew

Comment

Working...
      X