Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can I change the "City Limit" from 512 to more?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can I change the "City Limit" from 512 to more?

I want to be able to build as many cities as I want.

I'm playing this huuuuuuge game with 31 civs and by the time I had 8 cities I could not build anymore.

The cpu wait between each turn does not bother me as I just read about civs in Encarta and other encyclopedias or read a book between turns.

I believe there's a trainer or something that does this.

Comment

AFAIK it cannot be done. What level is that on? All of the civs managed to avg twice as many cities as you? Were you boxed in?

Comment

no

Comment

There is a trainer that removes the limit. But unless you have a very fast computer you would'nt want tat, since many algorithms used in the game are N2 of number of cities.
          Creator of the Civ3MultiTool

Comment

No it's hardcoded
            I have walked since the dawn of time and were ever I walk, death is sure to follow. As surely as night follows day.

Comment

Well I Havent played in a while, I could have gotten to 10-12 cities but I waited too long.

This is on Demigod level.

What I enjoy is being the underdog for thousands of years and slowwwly catching up with tactics So I dont mind being in the bottom 5 civs out of 31.

I have an athlon 2000+ comp. Around 0AD it already takes 6 minutes per turn. If it doesnt get above 30 minutes per turn I dont mind since I study and work between each turn.

Comment

Now I remember why I usually play standard maps...

Comment

You are a very tolerant person. Even with 24 civs on 250 or 260 map on a 3.06GH system turns can get out to 25 minutes at times in modern age. It is too annoying for my taste.

Comment

How do you people get 31 Civs? Is this still Civ3 or Civ3C? I always play on a huge map with everything pretty much random. Once I get to 30 - 35 cities, I just raze conquered cities unless tey have wonders, 'cause I just don't wanna deal with it anymore.

Comment

It's gonna be one LOoOng game Beltz
                      Try my Lord of the Rings MAP out: Lands of Middle Earth v2 NEWS: Now It's a flat map, optimized for Conquests

The new iPod nano: nano

Comment

Working...
                      X