Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So if I buy Civ 3 and Civ 3: Conquests am I missing anything?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So if I buy Civ 3 and Civ 3: Conquests am I missing anything?

Civ 3 Conquests is on sale for $9.99 this Friday at Amazon, and Civ 3 is on for $9.99 at Gogamer.com so I'm thinking nows a good time to buy.
    From what I can gather Conquests includes all the wonders and units from PTW.
    What if anything will you miss if you only buy Civ 3 and Conquests and not PTW?

No. Only your future social life

Seriously, the only things missing are some extra unit art. I believe they were published free over the internet and a search of the civ 3 news on this site should point to these freebies.
    Safer worlds through superior firepower

Comment

So the Conquests pack does include full PTW functionality well that makes this quite a bargain then, thanks for the info.

Comment

Get it while it's hot
        Gurka 17, People of the Valley
        I am of the Horde.

Comment

Makes me a little ticked though...I bought PTW, and then I get Conquests to find out that I wasted my money.
          I AM.CHRISTIAN

Comment

Games and cimputers, I just accept that I will have buyers remorse about the price as time goes by. It is only when it is a matter of weeks that it really hurts.

Comment

Makes me a little ticked though...I bought PTW, and then I get Conquests to find out that I wasted my money.
              Think of it like I do, you paid $30 for the privelege of having it a full year earlier than everyone else.

Games and cimputers, I just accept that I will have buyers remorse about the price as time goes by. It is only when it is a matter of weeks that it really hurts.
              On the other hand, if you can hold yourself back for a month, you reap the rewards of being patience
              meet the new boss, same as the old boss

Comment

Yeah, I'm also pissed off by the fact that they included PTW w/ Conquests. I understand their reasons, but I cannot help being pissed off.
                I watched you fall. I think I pushed.

Comment

If (like me) you waited and bought Conquests for the included PTW you really got jipped. The ad on the box saying PTW included is only 50% true. You can play the world via Conquests however you can't actually play the PTW expansion seperatly. What is the problem you might ask? I can't play via the internet with my friend who doesn't have conquest yet..
                  USA

Another brilliant Idea from the think tank. Sure, why don't ya both come up. We'll put the prisioner on the honor system, have 'er guard 'erself.

Comment

Re: So if I buy Civ 3 and Civ 3: Conquests am I missing anything?

Originally posted by duncan36
                    Civ 3 Conquests is on sale for $9.99 this Friday at Amazon, and Civ 3 is on for $9.99 at Gogamer.com so I'm thinking nows a good time to buy.
                    From what I can gather Conquests includes all the wonders and units from PTW.
                    What if anything will you miss if you only buy Civ 3 and Conquests and not PTW?
                    duncan, you really need to get these games and yes do it now while they are priced good.
                    -PrinceBimz-

Comment

Working...
                    X