Combining mods?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Combining mods?

Does anyone know if there's a way to combine mods? For instance, I've gotten attached to Sn00py's graphics mod included from the PTW expansion and I was wondering if there was some workaround so I can play the Conquests scenarios using Sn00py's terrain tiles?

-Tom

Answering my own now-superfluous post, I just found this thread on Civ Fantatics which explains how to sub in Sn00py's terrain by copying over the art folder:

Snoopy Terrain Graphics Modpack v4.5 for Civ3 Conquests (C3C) Created by: Daniel (aka Sn00py, Icedan) Knowles Greener version created by Thunderfall ----------------- README ----------------- This modpack changes the terrain graphics to be more detailed and easier to identify. It...

-Tom

Comment

Another (less destructive) way is to mod the conquests using the Scenario Search Folder entry in the editor. This allows you to tell the game where to look for things like the artwork.
      Seemingly Benign
      Download Watercolor Terrain - New Conquests Watercolor Terrain

Comment

OR, you could use WarpStorm's Watercolor Terrain.
        "...Every Right implies a certain Responsibility; Every Opportunity, an Obligation; Every Possession, a Duty." --J.D. Rockerfeller, Jr.

Comment

Working...
        X