Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Game Would You Like To See Done Next?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Game Would You Like To See Done Next?

I've seen a number of discussions on games either planned or in the works and I was wondering what everyone would really like to see first. Perhaps enough responses one way or another will encourage the game companies to adjust their priorities.
    Civilization 4
    32.18%
    Colonisation 2
    14.94%
    Master of Magic 2
    17.24%
    Pirates 2
    5.75%
    Master of Orion 4
    4.60%
    Alpha Centauri 2
    18.39%
    Call to Power 3
    4.60%
    Galactic Civilizations 2
    0.00%
    Sim-Banana 2
    2.30%
    "And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you—ask what you can do for your country. My fellow citizens of the world: ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man." -- JFK Inaugural, 1961
    "Extremism in the defense of liberty is not a vice." -- Barry Goldwater, 1964 GOP Nomination acceptance speech (not George W. Bush 40 years later...)
    2004 Presidential Candidate
    2008 Presidential Candidate (for what its worth)

Yeah, posting this in the Civ3 forum is REALLY going to generate unbiased response
    Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
    Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

We aren't biased at all, as long as you don't arrive as part of a 12 unit army.

We're really quite open minded, until we see a caravan.

As long as you agree that culture is king, we'll all get along just fine.
      (\__/)
      (='.'=)
      (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Originally posted by Comrade Tassadar
        Yeah, posting this in the Civ3 forum is REALLY going to generate unbiased response
        This was the forum that generated my question but I've started getting the feeling that some people would like to see other games as well. Personally, I think there is no such thing as an unbiased opinion but I'm hoping for the best.
        "And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you—ask what you can do for your country. My fellow citizens of the world: ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man." -- JFK Inaugural, 1961
        "Extremism in the defense of liberty is not a vice." -- Barry Goldwater, 1964 GOP Nomination acceptance speech (not George W. Bush 40 years later...)
        2004 Presidential Candidate
        2008 Presidential Candidate (for what its worth)

Comment

Well, personally I want to see them do Civ4. If they do good with Civ4, then I'll allow them to even CONSIDER thinking about SMAC2.
          However if the Civ series truely has fallen to the capitalists, I will not allow SMACX name to be tarnished by SMACX 2 (for nerve-stapled drones)
          Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
          Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

Moo4, it has got to be better.

Comment

I've voted MOM2 because I enjoyed the original so much, and don't yet trust that an AC2 would be worthy of the name...

Comment

C4

Comment

Civ 4 would be my first choice (mixed with some CTP elements)
                  Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
                  Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

/me senses another stacking debate

Comment

Civ4 is my first choice, followed by Colonization 2.

Comment

Civ4 is my vote....

although I almost voted for Civ Banana because it seemed like the last Simulation type game not done.

first you plant the banana seed, then you need to irrigate, build a farm improvement...etc, etc.
                        Haven't been here for ages....

Comment

SMAC 2. But only if Brian Reynolds do it.
                          I watched you fall. I think I pushed.

Comment

Master of Magic 2, i've enough Civ to keep me sated for awhile.
                            "Every good communist should know political power grows out of the barrel of a gun." - Mao tse-Tung

Comment

Originally posted by Alex
                              SMAC 2. But only if Brian Reynolds do it.
                              Ditto.

Comment

Working...
                              X