No announcement yet.

the autobiography of a 'newbie'....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I prefer not to move the settler, but I will move any intis I have before I decide. I want to see as much as possible.
    It used to be that moving a settler was considered a bad idea, but I think a few games posted have shone that to be not a given. IIRC Dominae move one a long way more than 6 turns and it paid off.

Comment

Gentlemen,

First let me say thanks for all the kind reviews. The autobiography I wrote IS all based on actual fact. Some of you however have taken the article a bit too 'literally'. I took quite a bit of poetic license for the sake of making my point. The intention of the article is twofold; a learning tool for newbies (a what not to do list), and for humor.

Ision
      Civilization is the progress toward a society of privacy. The savage's whole existence is public, ruled by the laws of his tribe. Civilization is the process of setting man free from men.

Comment

I usually never move my settler; even the crappiest location I got was not that bad after all - after RR and Sanitation, I mean . But I DO remember a game that I reloaded because it started well inside tundra tiles...

Comment

Working...
        X