wonder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wonder

can somebody tell me eack civ's wonder that produces golden age????????

It is a function of their traits. Religious civs may trigger one for Bach or Sistine. Some like China have civ related wonders of the great Wall, Egypt and the Pyramids.

Each wonder (see civlipedia) tells you what traits it can impact.
    I don't have a list perse.

Comment

check out this thread and download the .zip file. It has a complete list of Wonders and the attributes for each.

Thanks to Kuratko for this info.
      "...Every Right implies a certain Responsibility; Every Opportunity, an Obligation; Every Possession, a Duty." --J.D. Rockerfeller, Jr.

Comment

I don't know why, but a few games ago I got a Golden Age as America by building Leonardo's; however, America doesn't have a militaristic trait ...

Comment

Had you captured any wonders? A fragment of a memory tells me that if you captured wonders that fulfilled your traits in combination with your existing wonders, then the next wonder you build will trigger your GA. Ie as America building an expansionist wonder and then capturing an industrious one like the great wall. The next wonder would trigger your GA regardless of its traits.

I've never seen it myself, so I could be wrong.
          Safer worlds through superior firepower

Comment

You're right. I had just captured a Pasargadae, which had only recently finished the Great LightHouse ... an expansionist GA wonder.

Comment

Working...
            X