Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• which Civ3 do I need to buy?

hi,

which civ3 set do i need to buy if i wanted to get current? I already have the original civ3, so do I need the gold edition, or the game of the year edition?

and what about expansion packs? are any of the released expansion packs included in the other civ3s?

thanks for the info

Both Gold and GOTY will give you a full patched original Civ3. C3C includes PTW along with fully patched Civ3

Comment

so gold edition + conquest?

Comment

No, conquest gives you everything. Gold gives you Civ3 + PTW.

Comment

All you need now is C3C. You already have the original. C3C will patch you all the way up and provide both exp packs.

Comment

just get Conquests
            meet the new boss, same as the old boss

Comment

Originally posted by mrmitchell
              just get Conquests
              As long as you already have the basic CivIII disk.

If you do not, then you would need to get CivIII and Conquests.

EDIT: Nevermind MrMitchell, you are right - I went back and actually read this thread instead of scanning it.
              "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
              "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

Originally posted by mrmitchell
                just get Conquests
                As he said. It also includes PTW. However it does not include all the units issued with PTW. Firaxis have said it is OK to put them up for download though. So, when you have installed Conquests, go here:-

You can post now. All files have been uploaded. Let me know if some links don't work afterwards or if one of these units is already in C3C. Listing : - US Bazooka - British Churchill - FW190 - German Anti-Tank - German Flamethrower - German Heavy Machine Gun - German Infantry -...

and download those units via the links in the signature of the thread starter - have fun!
                EU questions? try here:-

http://www.europa-universalis.com/forum/

Comment

Working...
                X