'Watercolour' terrain?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 'Watercolour' terrain?

I've looked around the site but can't find a download under 'graphics > terrain' or similar.

Is it still available? How do you get/install it?

Try this:

You can get it here. http://www.civfanatics.net/downloads/civ3/graphics/WarpstormWatercolorMkII.zip (8.3 MB) Screenshot:
    "And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you—ask what you can do for your country. My fellow citizens of the world: ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man." -- JFK Inaugural, 1961
    "Extremism in the defense of liberty is not a vice." -- Barry Goldwater, 1964 GOP Nomination acceptance speech (not George W. Bush 40 years later...)
    2004 Presidential Candidate
    2008 Presidential Candidate (for what its worth)

Comment

That version was made for Conquests. It shouldn't give problems with PTW or Vanilla Civ, but if it does you could try the previous PTW version
      Seemingly Benign
      Download Watercolor Terrain - New Conquests Watercolor Terrain

Comment

Thank you! It's beautiful

and I do use C3C....

Comment

Originally posted by geniemalin
          Thank you! It's beautiful

and I do use C3C....
          You're welcome. I don't use it but they certainly are beautiful.
          "And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you—ask what you can do for your country. My fellow citizens of the world: ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man." -- JFK Inaugural, 1961
          "Extremism in the defense of liberty is not a vice." -- Barry Goldwater, 1964 GOP Nomination acceptance speech (not George W. Bush 40 years later...)
          2004 Presidential Candidate
          2008 Presidential Candidate (for what its worth)

Comment

Working...
          X