Rule the Earth.. the Real Earth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rule the Earth.. the Real Earth

Any chance of an official Earth map scenario for the gamers? Dont understand why since civ2, earth map no longer the main stay of the core game. Imagine playing on home soil and going on the rule the earth.. Any chance? or disappointment..

There are plenty of Earth Maps on these forums and at CivFinatics. The original Civ3 shipped with an Earth map too.
    For your photo needs:
    http://www.canstockphoto.com?r=146

Sell your photos

Comment

I don;t know why, but I've been much less inclined to play Earth maps than I was in Civ2...

As Sheik said, there are some good ones in the Files forum. The one used for the Age of Imperialism scenario looks quite good.
      The greatest delight for man is to inflict defeat on his enemies, to drive them before him, to see those dear to them with their faces bathed in tears, to bestride their horses, to crush in his arms their daughters and wives.

Duas uncias in puncta mortalis est.

Comment

Check out the scenarios option at start-up. I pretty sure even basic CivIII had an earth and big earth map. PTW definitly has em.

Currently I'm playing big earth games. Lots of blood and death all over the place.

Comment

Are there any versions where the civs start in the right places? They didn't even seem culturally-linked when I played.

Comment

Look here:

I watched you fall. I think I pushed.

Comment

What I have yet to see on any public forum is a small (80x80) or tiny (60x60) earth map. Civ2 shipped with an earth map in small, standard, and huge size, but Civ3 only shipped with standard and huge.

Fin.

Comment

The original Earth map totally sucked, thank god there are some creators here.

Comment

impact blue, I made a 50 x 50 (not 60 x 60 but close enough) and an 80 x 80, as well as another 4 or so different sizes and projections of the Earth. I don't know if I posted any of them here though. I should probably check one day.

Comment

Working...
                  X