Future Tech 1 & 2 in Sengoku

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Future Tech 1 & 2 in Sengoku

Has anyone completed Sengoku through Future Tech 1 and 2. I am playing it for the 1st time on Monarch level, and was the 1st to complete Future Tech 1. I cannot notice any difference in military units, or buildings. Did I waste gold to reach something that will not do anything? At this point I am going to move science to 10% from 100%, and use the extra gold to speed up production of my army unless there is something worthwhile in Future Tech 2. Any help from someone who has gone further on the tech tree would be appreciated.

Don't have Conquests yet, but I would figure that those scenerios are no different from any other Civ3 scenerios where Future Tech just gives points. I'm not even sure that the Future Techs can give more than just points.

Comment

Yeah, I concur with the above post that its doubtful it will add more than a few points to your score. I wish that they would have done a MoO type thing where for an outrageous amount of science (maybe 1500-2000 beakers) would increase various parts of your economy by a few percent, say 5% more trade across the empire, less corruption, more shields, etc. otherwise its jack to 100% tax/luxury and go to war.

Comment

It would be nice, and I know people have asked for it, but I think at least this time they decided it's not how Civ has been done before, so its not the way it would be done now.

Comment

only 1 scenarios so far have I reached future techs. I'm not sure what it does. So I just lowered my research rate to 0 and raked in more gold for the war effort

Comment

Can you still get SGL by being the first to research 'future tech 26'? That could an incentive to research going?
            Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
            Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Working...
            X