No announcement yet.

CURSE St Louis!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All you guys are very lucky getting the game within 1 week of the release. Europeans, well, just 2 weeks waiting, and that's it.

Now, down here in Brasil...

Comment

Originally posted by Shogun Gunner
      I was born in St. Louis! My dad was in a graduate program at Washington University when I was born. Don't remember too much, but I've always been a St. Louis Cardinal fan.
      Well that's what I'm doing now; maybe this post is a message that I need to make a kid now.
      "It takes you years to learn how to play like yourself." Miles Davis

Comment

Got it friday at a gamestop on manchester in STL suburb

Comment

quote:
          Originally posted by Shogun Gunner
          I was born in St. Louis! My dad was in a graduate program at Washington University when I was born. Don't remember too much, but I've always been a St. Louis Cardinal fan.

Originally posted by G'Kar
          Well that's what I'm doing now; maybe this post is a message that I need to make a kid now.
          Hi Dad,

It's me -- your son! What? You don't recognize me? Well maybe its because I've time travelled 20 years into the past. You see, it's 2023 and I wanted to thank you for doing such a great job raising me.

However, we have to talk about mom...I mean your girlfriend. Here's a hint, try not to embarass her at the party this weekend. If you don't listen to me, you will be hearing about this for the rest of your life -- trust me.

There's so much I could tell you - I don't know where to begin. However, I would remiss in my duties to not warn you about that 2015 Subaru Outback you bought. What a piece of crap. You know how hard it is to get laid in that thing???? Oh, that's right, you do. I've been following you around recently in your 2002 Subaru Outback... Well, father like son... By the way, the Cardinals have sucked since 2010

Anyway, I must go now. We have a Civ8 multi-player game going on with 200 civs back in 2023! I'm stuck with Iceland, but I'm going to try and make the most out of it. The damm patch was 4.7 gigs and took 3 minutes to download!!! The patches keep getting bigger and bigger...taking longer and longer to download -- Who's got that much time? I just don't believe technology can keep progressing like it has...oh wait a minute... I think I remember you saying that all the time when I was growing up! You sounded like such a geezer.

Well, I must get going. I just got accepted to the graduate program at Washington University in St. Louis. I know you are going to be so proud. By the way, I met a girl and I think she's the one... Don't worry, I have condoms with me...hmmm...somewhere around here....

Your loving son.
          Haven't been here for ages....

Comment

I stopped by Best Buy on the 4th and they told me it was a 6:00 PM release, had to go to work that day, but I picked up my copy on the 5th. (Columbus, OH)
            * A true libertarian is an anarchist in denial.
            * If brute force isn't working you are not using enough.
            * The difference between Genius and stupidity is that Genius has a limit.
            * There are Lies, Damned Lies, and The Republican Party.

Comment

Working...
            X