X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• also...

Dexters,

also, I have never seen a single AI destroy and dominate a crowded continent, this quickly. I believe it was a 'freak' map. One of those maps that jsut falls for 1 civ perfectly. Arabai has now has 4 of the 5 Irons over there, and virtually all of the horses. I noticed that the Capitol and core cities are surrounded with cattle, wheat, wine, and lots of rivers.
    Civilization is the progress toward a society of privacy. The savage's whole existence is public, ruled by the laws of his tribe. Civilization is the process of setting man free from men.

I've seen plenty of strong AIs in my own pangea/continents games. Of course most of the time, because I'm actively in the game, I usually play the spoiler lending generous aid to the top civs' main rivals and usually, that's how I overtake them. This is especially true when one of these giants stay in a war for far too long. Given communism, the AI's Industrial/Modern era war gov. has been tweaked for the better, I'm looking forward to the new challenge.

I believe it was Theseus who set out a list of general environmental variables that would create these monsters.

Usually, you need a warm planet (not a lot of deserts) 4 billion years old (medium mountains) and a large map (probably larger than standard) and some others. Perhaps Theseus can remind me/correct me on what his initial treatise was.

I am looking forward to C3C but the game won't arrive until tomorrow, so I'm having to finish my last game of PTW as well. Also on Monarch.

Mind showing me a save of your game?
    AI:C3C Debug Game Report (Part1) :C3C Debug Game Report (Part2)
    Strategy:The Machiavellian Doctrine
    Visit my WebsiteMonkey Dew

Comment

someone pressed the wrong button...
      I watched you fall. I think I pushed.

Comment

You don't say so... This is a job for......the SuperModerators!
        Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
        I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
        Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Working...
        X