Is Civ 3 Conquests out yet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Civ 3 Conquests out yet?

I thought it was out. I havn't been around in a while and just noticed there was a new Civ 3 expansion. I did my research on it and am excited since I havn't played Civ3 in ages.

Is it out yet?

Davor

In one day in North America. 11 days everywhere else.

Comment

It should be in stores today. I wish there were some of those midnight releases somewhere.
      "It takes you years to learn how to play like yourself." Miles Davis

Comment

Yeah, those parties would have been nice. I can only hope that EB stocks some extra games at the mall because i was a bit too lazy to preorder mine......
        "I came, I saw, and.....then I went home."

Comment

Are the betatesters allowed to talk about it now?
          Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
          Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Hmmm WoRlD release is 14th November.....

Thats when i will be getting my copy...
            Kermit the frog

Comment

Originally posted by alva
              Are the betatesters allowed to talk about it now?
              Only if they speak in secret code.

Comment

OK now. It's Nov 6 now and I still see no release of Conquests. Am I missining something? I see no news release of it or are we still waiting for it? and if yes why?

Davor

Comment

Have you been hiding in a cave or something in the last few days?

Check the Civ3-Conquests forum or check the www.civ3.com site for that matter.
                  "The only way to avoid being miserable is not to have enough leisure to wonder whether you are happy or not. "
                  --George Bernard Shaw
                  A fast word about oral contraception. I asked a girl to go to bed with me and she said "no".
                  --Woody Allen

Comment

Originally posted by Yolky
                    OK now. It's Nov 6 now and I still see no release of Conquests. Am I missining something? I see no news release of it or are we still waiting for it? and if yes why?

Davor
                    Yes we got it yesterday and have posted many screenies and such.

Comment

There seem to be some shipping issues in parts of the US - well it WAS shipped specially early there! But if you are in Canada, or anywhere else you are a little too early - give it one more week....
                      Consul.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!

Comment

Originally posted by MrWhereItsAt
                        There seem to be some shipping issues in parts of the US - well it WAS shipped specially early there! But if you are in Canada, or anywhere else you are a little too early - give it one more week....

HHMMM... what does my flag say?

That is why I don't see it in the stores then. Also where is the announcment that it was shipped?

I guess I will wait a few more days. Anyone in southern Ontario recievie it yet?

Comment

Ok I just saw the release date. never saw it before since I went directly from my email to this post.

Comment

Originally posted by Yolky

HHMMM... what does my flag say?
                            Well there are a tonne of posters with the flag for Mauritius, Antarctica, and many exotic places. I doubt very many of them are in fact in thsoe places. Also, there are ex-pats who still keep their old flag - Caligastia, for example, is in New York, but keeps his NZ flag. For all I know you could be a Canadian living in India, or maybe you just liked the look of that flag with the red leaf on it.
                            Consul.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!

Comment

Originally posted by MrWhereItsAt

Well there are a tonne of posters with the flag for Mauritius, Antarctica, and many exotic places. I doubt very many of them are in fact in thsoe places. Also, there are ex-pats who still keep their old flag - Caligastia, for example, is in New York, but keeps his NZ flag. For all I know you could be a Canadian living in India, or maybe you just liked the look of that flag with the red leaf on it.
                              True to true. You are right and I forgot about that. I guess I was miffed at the post when the person should have considered it also. We both are wrong.

Davor

Comment

Working...
                              X