Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrg!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrg!

none of my local game retailers

software etc, babbages, gamestop are getting conquests till wednesday!!!!!!!!!

Re: Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrg!

Originally posted by korn469
    none of my local game retailers

software etc, babbages, gamestop are getting conquests till wednesday!!!!!!!!!

HAHA

that sucks. hmm....god I hope mine come through. I have the whole day off..

Comment

try asking best buy. best buy always seems to have games on the exact date.
      However, it is difficult to believe that 2 times 2 does not equal 4; does that make it true? On the other hand, is it really so difficult simply to accept everything that one has been brought up on and that has gradually struck deep roots – what is considered truth in the circle of moreover, really comforts and elevates man? Is that more difficult than to strike new paths, fighting the habitual, experiencing the insecurity of independence and the frequent wavering of one’s feelings and even one’s conscience, proceeding often without any consolation, but ever with the eternal goal of the true, the beautiful, and the good? - F.N.

Comment

I even pre-ordered and won't get mine till Wednesday.
        Seemingly Benign
        Download Watercolor Terrain - New Conquests Watercolor Terrain

Comment

Mine's coming by mail and I probably won't get to play until next Tuesday.

Comment

They SAY they won't have it until Wednesday, but I am going to the EB I pre-ordered mine from Tuesday evening, just in case.

Hmmm, maybe Tuesday afternoon, then hang out all day....

Comment

My mom won't let me buy it because she wants to get it for me for xmas

Comment

Great, I won't be the last one on earth to play it!

Comment

No, GF, the last person on Earth to play it will probably be ME !!! I won't even have my new computer until late Jan./mid-February!
                  Could have had it a LOT sooner-but I just HAD to go on a trip to Europe!!!

Yours,
                  Aussie_Lurker.

Comment

Who hoo, look at me move down the last one to play Conquests on Earth list.

By next week there will probably be a least 6 people who will play it after me!

Comment

i will get it for my birthday, on november 8th. that is saturday. if i get it at saturday at 6 pm that leaves me 37.5 hours to play it until school starts on monday. so, that is only 1 game.

Comment

I don't even know when C3C will be released here in Brazil. Zero news about it so far. Let's hope it doesn't take too long for the xp get here. I remember that PTW didn't take too long.
                        I watched you fall. I think I pushed.

Comment

Originally posted by GhengisFarb
                          Who hoo, look at me move down the last one to play Conquests on Earth list.

By next week there will probably be a least 6 people who will play it after me!
                          The entire population of NZ doesn't get it until the 18th or later.
                          Consul.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!

Comment

I don't plan on getting it until the reviews are all in and I see the player feedback. Fool me once, shame on you...
                            Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Well... it sucks 'cause I (stupidly) mentioned that I was gonna pick up Conquests tonite (assuming it's at the stores today). But, of course, our anniversary is next week so guess what my anniversary gift is gonna be! Man... why can't my spouse just forget our anniversary this year anyway? I havta wait another week now!

(edited repetition)
                              If pigs could fly we'd all have to wear helmets.
                              Please don't be envious of my little girlie brain.

Comment

Working...
                              X