hnnng! Must have Conquests!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That was easy, nuclear, way to easy.
    Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
    Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

We've already had "plague the world", except the first plague was that of errors, bugs and crashing comps
      "I came, I saw, and.....then I went home."

Comment

Well, I'm just looking forward to my govt type coming back (fundamentalism...) and DON'T tell me any negatives about how they watered it down, etc... I don't care... I want to conquer the world in the name of right!
        If pigs could fly we'd all have to wear helmets.
        Please don't be envious of my little girlie brain.

Comment

They also changed the name and got rid of the happiness effect. I think changing the name might be the bigger of the two (no one will know what you are talking about if you call it Fundamentalism)
          Beer is proof that God loves you and wants you to be happy - Ben Franklin

Comment

Oh, yeah... sorry, got carried away. Now I gotta go read up on Fascism... I think that's the replacement for fundamentalism (which I miss)

I gotta figure out what the dif between fascism and communism is. (I played one commie game but it comes so late that it's not really worth researching/switching to... perhaps the new types come earlier?)
            If pigs could fly we'd all have to wear helmets.
            Please don't be envious of my little girlie brain.

Comment

Re: Re: hnnng! Must have Conquests!

Originally posted by Stuie

Change your mind?
              Wow, that's cold busted!!!
              Haven't been here for ages....

Comment

I'll wait until the first patch comes out before I buy...

Comment

Alva I try to ignore it, I really do

Comment

Actually, yes. Isn't a girl allowed a hissy fit now and then?

But point taken. I'm taking out a new account/lurking from now on. You've won this war, motherf*cker.

Comment

Originally posted by David Murray
                      Actually, yes. Isn't a girl allowed a hissy fit now and then?

But point taken. I'm taking out a new account/lurking from now on. You've won this war, motherf*cker.
                      Don't you mean to say "won this battle" (but not the war)?

Comment

Working...
                      X