Amazon: CIV3 GOLD = $29.99, CONQUESTS = $26.99

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amazon: CIV3 GOLD = $29.99, CONQUESTS = $26.99

Amazon has introduced two price cuts on Civilization 3 Gold at $29.99(from $39.99) and the expansion pack Civilization 3 Conquests at $26.99(from $29.99).

Civ3 Gold includes the classic Civ3 and the Play the World expansion pack. Pre-ordering Civ3 Conquests now allows you to get the Bonus CD(remeber that you have to add it in your cart to get it).

Both products qualify for Amazon's free shipping offer(US destinations) for orders over $25.
    Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
    Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
    giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

wooohoooo... more money to sid.. gee wiah i wasnt addicted to this stuff
    GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

Me thinks it must be the cheapest addiction one can have...
      Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
      Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Nice deal. I'm glad I haven't preordered yet. I think I will continue to wait longer.
        For your photo needs:
        http://www.canstockphoto.com?r=146

Sell your photos

Comment

its the only game i have actually bought all the discs along the way.... civ 1 civnet civ 2 civ2 fw civ2 mpge civ3 civ3ptw ...

i think i might have forgetton to list a couple too
          GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

Re: Civ3 Gold = $29.99, Conquests = $26.99

Originally posted by MarkG
            Pre-ordering Civ3 Conquests now allows you to get the Bonus CD(remeber that you have to add it in your cart to get it).
            Couldn't tell it by Amazon. I've pre-ordered C3C, and if not for the link in your post, wouldn't have been able to find the Bonus CD. Even using your link, the only option I get is to buy it used. Am I missing something?
            Solomwi is very wise. - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

Why is Gold not selling with Civ3 original and Conquests (which would mean the buyer gets all the available Civ3 goodness)?

That's about the only thing that makes me suspicious that Atari/Firaxis are greedy bastards.

Comment

There would be no point in releasing C3C if you were to include it in Gold. They would have to make the Gold version at least 15 bucks more and that would kill it. It would then be the same price as most new games.
                The real question is why do the gold and C3C at the same time?
                Gold should have been done months ago or months from now and then include all addons.

Comment

Re: Re: Civ3 Gold = $29.99, Conquests = $26.99

Originally posted by Solomwi
                  Am I missing something?
                  Nope, buy it from GameSpot.

Comment

The real question is why do the gold and C3C at the same time?
                    firaxis/atari are advertising again civ3 for c3c. gold comes out now for those interested in c3c but dont have civ3 at all

Comment

Hehe, Amazon wasnt standing for that Prices are already raised again!

Comment

hmm yeah...

Comment

Well, since c3c shipped gold, the price is now $29.99 not $26.99

Comment

Well, since c3c shipped gold, the price at Amazon is now $29.99 not $26.99

Comment

Any chance there will be a Civilization Platinum edition containing CIV3,PTW and Conquest plus Best of the net Discs & latest Patches?
                              Oh no.... not THAT again

Comment

Working...
                              X