GotY edition stuff freely available?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GotY edition stuff freely available?

I read that the Game of the Year edition brings few interesting things to those who own the game already, but I did notice it contains 3 new maps and a keyboard command card.

I don't want to entice piracy here, so please take this as an honest question: are these maps available (for download) to Civ3 owners? And related; can I get the info on that keyboard card somewhere as well? I know there are user-made keyboard shortcut lists etc and they are great, but I'd like to see what the makers have to offer as well.

Nope.

Comment

you'll have to find someone to bum them off of.
      I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
      [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

that is why being such a civer sucks.... you're the guy they rip off the most.... sigh
        Without music life would be a mistake - Nietzsche
        So you think you can tell heaven from hell?
        rocking on everest

Comment

I'm curious. What maps are included with it?
          Seemingly Benign
          Download Watercolor Terrain - New Conquests Watercolor Terrain

Comment

However, I'm pretty positive that all the maps and mods that were included with PTW are freely available for download from civ3.com and/or fansites.
            Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
            I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

Hm ok, that's disappointing. You can't expect people to buy the same thing twice IMO, just so they can get a very small extra like those 3 maps. Oh well.

Comment

Very small extras - you said it.

I would go as far as to say pifflingly small extras. Inconsequential pieces of crap. Worthless hunks of ****e. But ... that's enough for now.

Comment

Haha I take it you got suckered into the purchase of this gem?

Comment

Working...
                  X