AU Mod

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AU Mod

1. Will the AU Mod be part of the options for C3C?

2. Do the creators of that MOD intend to update it to factor in C3C changes in game play?

Thanks..........

Ision
    Civilization is the progress toward a society of privacy. The savage's whole existence is public, ruled by the laws of his tribe. Civilization is the process of setting man free from men.

A good start to find out about the AU mod

To your questions:

1 Not sure what you mean, as part of a scenario?
    I know it's included on the best of the net CD

2. I assume it will be, actually I'm pretty certain

EDIT: corrected the URL
    Last edited by alva; October 18, 2003, 09:59.
    Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
    Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Re: AU Mod

Originally posted by Ision
      1. Will the AU Mod be part of the options for C3C?
      The AU mod for Play the World will be included on the preorder bonus CD (like alva said).

2. Do the creators of that MOD intend to update it to factor in C3C changes in game play?
      Yes! Keep checking on the Strategy forum around the Conquests release date for some discussion on possible updates to the AU mod.

Dominae
      And her eyes have all the seeming of a demon's that is dreaming...

Comment

You know, it occurs to me:

What's the point of getting the CD with all the mods if C3C is gonna change everything anyway?
        The greatest delight for man is to inflict defeat on his enemies, to drive them before him, to see those dear to them with their faces bathed in tears, to bestride their horses, to crush in his arms their daughters and wives.

Duas uncias in puncta mortalis est.

Comment

Originally posted by Theseus

What's the point of getting the CD with all the mods if C3C is gonna change everything anyway?
          Some players will not like the changes made to their favorite civs and will continue to play PTW.
          "The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved - loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves."--Victor Hugo

Comment

Originally posted by Theseus

Because some things on the disk were made for Conquests
            Seemingly Benign
            Download Watercolor Terrain - New Conquests Watercolor Terrain

Comment

Working...
            X