Lucky Europeans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lucky Europeans

According to the Civ3 apolyton frontpage, Firaxis thinks that Europeans should only get the game in a matter of days or weeks after America. Lucky Europe!

So stop *****ing about late patches, late release dates - you are European, so it is your God given duty to wait longer!!!

America, the greatest ****-ry in the world...
    "- Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes." - Oscar Wilde
    "...men jeg kan jo brukes til så mangt, du kan jo koke lim av meg såklart. Og lime bilder inn... i minneboken din."

Comment

this going to be closed by monday
      Former President, Vice-president and Foreign Minister of the Apolyton Civ2-Democracy Games as 123john321

Comment

The mods don't work on the weekend?

I personally am glad that Atari and Firaxis put all language versions on the same CD. Patches will be worldwide, and all versions will go gold at the same time. (Although this technically doesn't affect me, as I live in the US).
        Beer is proof that God loves you and wants you to be happy - Ben Franklin

Comment

I concur with Louis - Hopefully Firaxis learned their lesson with the last update fiasco of PTW.

With today's technology, there shouldn't be a reason for an extended delay to release a game (or a patch to a game) world-wide. By "extended" delay, I mean longer than 1 month (given language scripts and what not).

Comment

Re: Lucky Europeans

Originally posted by David Murray
            According to the Civ3 apolyton frontpage, Firaxis thinks that Europeans should only get the game in a matter of days or weeks after America. Lucky Europe!

So stop *****ing about late patches, late release dates - you are European, so it is your God given duty to wait longer!!!
            Uh-hu
            "Bite my shiny metal ass" - Bender B. Rodriguez

Comment

While were on the subject of lucky Europeans:

How come their box art for civ conquests is better than the north american version?
              signature not visible until patch comes out.

Comment

Originally posted by Cookie Monster

How come their box art for civ conquests is better than the north american version?
                Yeah, what's with that? Do we need another world war in europe to put them back in their place?

@#$ Lucky Europeans................

Comment

Originally posted by Cookie Monster

I was wondering that too...
                  Former President, Vice-president and Foreign Minister of the Apolyton Civ2-Democracy Games as 123john321

Comment

this will be closed very soon

*dangles bait for Ming/other mods*
                    ffffffffffffffffffff

Comment

Obviously it's not good enough to stop posting in the thread and let it die a natural, deserving death. No, you have to keep bumping it so you can get sexual satisfaction at seeing it locked.

It's all about control for you Americans, isn't it.

Comment

Originally posted by David Murray
                        It's all about control for you Americans, isn't it.
                        Well, duh.

Comment

Isn't lucky European an oxymoron?

Comment

Working...
                          X