Help please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help please

Is there a way I can disable the time limit and keep playing past 2050. Also can I play just in the modern times?

If you have the ptw expansion you can start in the modern era. You choose load scenario in the main menu, and then choose the modern or future start scenarios.

There is a way to disable (or at least increase) the time limit, I think you find it in the editor. Someone else should be able to tell you specifically.
    Safer worlds through superior firepower

Comment

Setting Turn Limits

To set the Turn Limit for a PTW game:

1. Click on "New Game"

2. Choose your world settings. Click next

3. Choose your playing options (ie, pick your civ, rival civs, victory conditions, etc).

a. While in this screen, you will notice a small rectangle button labeled "Game Limits" located directly underneath the picture of your civ's leader. Click on this button.

A pop-up window will now allow you to set the Turn Limit and Points needed for victory. If you set the Turn Limit to 0 (zero) - this will indicate no turn limit. You can also set it to its maximum of 1000 - for the maximum turn limit.

Hope this helps.

Comment

Thanks alot guys!

Comment

Working...
        X