Expansionist Civs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Expansionist Civs

When playing an Expansionist civ, does popping a goody hut with a warrior/spearman make any difference than popping it with a scout?
    Civilization is the progress toward a society of privacy. The savage's whole existence is public, ruled by the laws of his tribe. Civilization is the process of setting man free from men.

No it doesn't make a difference. The only difference is scouts can get to the goody hut faster.

Comment

I thought it does? the more favorable rewards are more common when popped with a scout and even expansionist civs will pop barbs if the hut is not popped with a scout?

Comment

I think you are right, after all a non military unit entering a hut should not provoke eventual natives as well as a soldier would
        I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

Datajack Civ III doesn't think like that. If it did a spearmen or pike could not beat a tank.

Comment

Nuclear Master is correct. It does not make any difference which unit pops the hut. Expansionist gets the better results from the goody huts no matter what.

Comment

Originally posted by Rhothaerill
              Nuclear Master is correct. It does not make any difference which unit pops the hut. Expansionist gets the better results from the goody huts no matter what.
              I 2nd that!
              +1
              Try my Lord of the Rings MAP out: Lands of Middle Earth v2 NEWS: Now It's a flat map, optimized for Conquests

The new iPod nano: nano

Comment

Working...
              X