No announcement yet.

Anybody else seen this?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You can get by clicking on the ling in Warpstorms sig.

At first it'can be a little confusing at times but it is beautifully done
    Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
    Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Yes it is. I'm a big fan of this tileset, so if WS sees this... thanks!

Sn00py's set is very well done, too, btw.

After starting this thread, it occurred to me that what probably happened was my worker started planting a forest, then the next turn one of the automated idiots started mining it. The current worker automation is 1000% better than the original, but I could still use a few more specific options. That said, at least automation is a valid option now, without the fear of seeing your production powerhouse of an empire irrigated into submission.
      Solomwi is very wise. - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

I had meant to post this... I've seen mined forest tundra, i.e., too many shields.
        The greatest delight for man is to inflict defeat on his enemies, to drive them before him, to see those dear to them with their faces bathed in tears, to bestride their horses, to crush in his arms their daughters and wives.

Duas uncias in puncta mortalis est.

Comment

Forests ACTUALLY do exist on tundra. Look in Northern Canada and Alaska. Its called Boreal Forests, I believe. Another example of this is the forests in Jack London's novels, "Buck" and "White Fang".

Also, the Yukon has plenty of forests there, and planting forests in tundra is possible in real life, with the technology we have, as well as Nature doing it herself.
          Geniuses are ordinary people bestowed with the gift to see beyond common everyday perceptions.

Comment

Working...
          X