Latest Patch Bugs???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Latest Patch Bugs???

I installed Civ 3 v1.07f (Full Version). It Worked Beautifully.
    Then, i heard of the latest patches available for the game. I downloaded Civ3v129f Patch & Installed it.But When i come to play the game again , the game does not starts by clicking it's EXE file. It does not show any type of Errror,but simply doesn't starts.Plz Help Me..........

I would check to be sure that the patch is for the version of PTW you have, IOW US or not. If that was fine, then I would uninstall the whole thing and reinstall CivIII, no patch. Then install PTW and then 1.29f. I have done this so many times in the last 4 months and have had no problems with the game starting.
    Good Luck.

Comment

Make sure you have original CDs

Comment

Originally posted by vmxa1
        I would check to be sure that the patch is for the version of PTW you have, IOW US or not. If that was fine, then I would uninstall the whole thing and reinstall CivIII, no patch. Then install PTW and then 1.29f. I have done this so many times in the last 4 months and have had no problems with the game starting.
        Good Luck.
        I'm Sure i.e. it's Civ III Patch & not the PTW Patch coz I had downloaded it from Official Civ III site.

If u've the working link of full version of PTW.Plz post it here.

Thnx for the reply

Comment

Ok I see this is jsut the CivIII and the last patch for it. You do not need PTW then. Have you checked with Firaxis?

Comment

Originally posted by vmxa1
            Ok I see this is jsut the CivIII and the last patch for it. You do not need PTW then. Have you checked with Firaxis?
            How to check for such problem with Firaxis?? Plz Explain..

Comment

Your readme has the URl and other forms of contact to report any issue to them. They may have seen this and can tell you what the problem is.
              I have gotten lots of support from them.

Comment

Working...
              X