• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NEW TO THIS, Want to play

Anyone want to helpme out here?
    Hitler was a bastard.
    ICQ # 264629772

Umm, buy the game and read the instruction manual? Seriously, try the game out for a while and if you get stuck then post a message to this board. You'll have all the advice you need in a few hours.
    Formerly known as Masuro.
    The sun never sets on a PBEM game.

Comment

You insult my intelligence....

I hace the game and have had it for some time. My home PC is somewhat uncapable of running it, but noe that I am back at school I can play again. I only need aid in figuring out how to start a Multiplayer game.
      Hitler was a bastard.
      ICQ # 264629772

Comment

The first sentence in my post was a joke, not an insult. Also, this belongs in the multiplayer forum where there are lots of people who can help you set up a multiplayer game. You didn't say anything about multiplayer in your first post.
        Formerly known as Masuro.
        The sun never sets on a PBEM game.

Comment

It was not clear what help you were looking for, now that you clarified it, there is a forum on MP that should have the answers.

Comment

Make sure you have Play the World.

Comment

I don't get it. Are you currently in Athens (which one?) or is Cincinnati called Athens nowdays?

So long...
              Excellence can be attained if you Care more than other think is wise, Risk more than others think is safe, Dream more than others think is practical and Expect more than others think is possible.
              Ask a Question and you're a fool for 3 minutes; don't ask a question and you're a fool for the rest of your life! Chinese Proverb
              Someone is sitting in the shade today because someone planted a tree a long time ago. Warren Buffet

Comment

Working...
              X