How I can play civ PTW under 800x600

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How I can play civ PTW under 800x600

I have a problem i cant play civilization PTW because my computer don´t support the 1024x768 and i can´t play. how i can? thanks a lot

Old link is broken...
    Last edited by DaveV; September 11, 2003, 16:28.

Comment

Apparently it's still broken because of a weird glitch with the way Apolyton archives/attachment system works...

Send me your email, and I'll mail you the file...

Edit - I tried adding a new attachment to that old thread, but it's so screwed that I can't even reply/edit.
      Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
      I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

Solver,

Maybe you should just create a new thread with the attachment, and get someone to lock the old one.
        badams

Comment

A boring idea, although surely effective .

Comment

Well, I see that the old (boken) thread has been closed by Ming ... so I guess now we're waiting for Solver to attach his file to this thread ... or have I missed the point?

Comment

My mail is oriolcastellana@hotmail.com Thanks a lot solver

Comment

Well, actually, Wittlich, I've started a new thread in Civ3-files with the attachment . Oh, and it was a pain in the butt trying to deal with the broken thread...

Ken_69, sending you now...

Comment

Thanks Solver. Even though I don't need the file for my own system, I do need it for a friends computer that I occasionally use when I'm out of town. File downloaded. Thanks again.
                  "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                  "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

could u send me a copy of scroll.zip

my email's inbox24@hotmail.com

thanks

Comment

File sent to you qqubedlancer.
                      "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                      "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

Working...
                      X