No announcement yet.

a third expansion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The moche are south american civ, and were located in what is now northern peru. They left behind quite a bit of impressive archetecture (for unfired mud brick), art, pottery, and gold objects.
    If you're interested in participating in the first Civ 5 Community Game then please visit: http://www.weplayciv.com/forums/forum.php

Comment

If there is another XP, I don't want any more civs.

I think you reach a point of diminishing returns, and certainly, as far as Europe and the middle east is concerned, those areas are so over-represented adding new civs won't add anythign new, except for a leaderhead and a marginally unique UU. The game has also run out of room for really unique UUs.

IF THERE IS ANOTHER XP, I want an expansion of the game. Improved trade, improved diplomacy, working UN, overhauled AI in certain areas such as naval warfare. All of which we're unlikely to see in Conquests.
      AI:C3C Debug Game Report (Part1) :C3C Debug Game Report (Part2)
      Strategy:The Machiavellian Doctrine
      Visit my WebsiteMonkey Dew

Comment

If they're going to do the same mess with translated expansions that appeared recently, please stop that now
        I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

Originally posted by dexters
          overhauled AI in certain areas such as naval warfare.
          Rumors say we will get that.

Comment

IF THERE IS ANOTHER XP, I want an expansion of the game. Improved trade, improved diplomacy, working UN, overhauled AI in certain areas such as naval warfare. All of which we're unlikely to see in Conquests.
            I have to admit I'm already disappointed that C3C won't include improvements to diplomacy and the U.N. If you would have asked me what the next XP should include after PTW was released, I would have said these two things. Far less people (small percentage) who own Civ3 will utilize scenarios than improved diplomacy and the U.N. (everyone). I would have even settled for unit trading and a SMAC-style U.N.

Comment

If there is another XP, I don't want any more civs.

I think you reach a point of diminishing returns, and certainly, as far as Europe and the middle east is concerned, those areas are so over-represented adding new civs won't add anythign new, except for a leaderhead and a marginally unique UU. The game has also run out of room for really unique UUs.

hi ,

the middle east is over-represented , ........

more civs are always welcome , even if it was just to choose from

bye
              - RES NON VERBA - DE OPRESSO LIBER - VERITAS ET LIBERTAS - O TOLMON NIKA - SINE PARI - VIGLIA PRETIUM LIBERTAS - SI VIS PACEM , PARA BELLUM -
              - LEGIO PATRIA NOSTRA - one shot , one kill - freedom exists only in a book - everything you always wanted to know about special forces - everything you always wanted to know about Israel - what Dabur does in his free time , ... - in french - “Become an anti-Semitic teacher for 5 Euro only.”
              WHY DOES ISRAEL NEED A SECURITY FENCE --- join in an exceptional demo game > join here forum is now open ! - the new civ Conquest screenshots > go see them UPDATED 07.11.2003 ISRAEL > crisis or challenge ?

Comment

Working...
              X