Isabella, Joan and The Forbidden Love

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Isabella, Joan and The Forbidden Love

My apologies if this has been discussed before, but taking into consideration the following picture, do you think the love is requited? Has anyone noticed Isabella making passes when they are playing with the French?

Good Find

Comment

wow... I didn't know what I was looking at until I looked closely at the background..

that is a good find

Comment

Very, very amusing. I am really going to have to stop and pay more attention to detail.
        "Guess what? I got a fever! And the only prescription is ... more cow bell!"

Comment

So my question is do you think they did that on purpose or was it just a matter of using an existing pix and not cleaning it up?

Comment

thank you, i did try and post about this before, but forgot which leaderhead i saw it in.

not trying to steal any of your thunder, of course.

as for a possible connection, i'm not sure what modern-day Spain has in connection with midievil france...
            I use Posturepedic mattresses for a lifetime of temporary relief.

Comment

Originally posted by bobbo008
              thank you, i did try and post about this before, but forgot which leaderhead i saw it in.

not trying to steal any of your thunder, of course.

as for a possible connection, i'm not sure what modern-day Spain has in connection with midievil france...
              Not a problem. I would have been amazed if no one else had ever noticed this.

Modern day Elizabeth has a picture of Winston Churchill hanging on her wall IIRC, I wonder if there are any other amusing things hidden away in the leaderheads ....

Comment

Also, look at modern Montezuma for the Cortez dartboard.

The reason, I suspect, is that Isabella is a Catholic sovereign, and that Joan, being a Catholic Saint, gets one of those little fluffy Catholic images in Isabella's room. Not unrequited poof...I mean, love, but more likely devotion to a saint!
                Empire growing,
                Pleasures flowing,
                Fortune smiles and so should you.

Comment

I noticed that a while back, but didn't say anything.
                  A Finnish Viking stuck in the Midwest for five generations.

Comment

haha yeah, that's funny... at first I thought the picture didn't load correctly because sometimes when I'm reading comics it only loads half, but then I refreshed and noticed it... nice find -.-
                    I am Batman!

Comment

i have see this to!

Comment

Working...
                      X