Apolyton Scenario

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apolyton Scenario

Has anyone ever made a scenario, or a mod, based on Apolyton and the many fanatics here?

If not, it's a great idea... everyone should submit their own civ, complete with traits, city names, UU, etc... with themselves as the leader, for instance... I'm sure it'd be a smash hit.
    Yes! Absolutely.
    54.55%
    Definitely! I'd want to be one of the civs!
    27.27%
    No. Who cares about these losers?
    18.18%
    You can't fight in here! This is the WAR room!

You know that there can only be 31 civs in total in Civ3.

But you could have on unit for each... But it's a lot of work.
    Creator of the Civ3MultiTool

Comment

Yes, I know, but I think only 31 people around here would take the time to really plan out a civ based on themselves, providing unit art and everything...

...however, if enough people are interested, I volunteer to act as moderator, accepting only the best submissions (I would not warrant a civ, myself, I think... this concept of sort of for the Apolyton creme de la creme, such as you, Gramphos - not to be too rear-kissing)... criteria would be:

1. Balance: no militaristic/industrious civs with a 4/4/3 no resource UU availible with The Wheel...

2. A good UU: I understand that not everyone can come up with the art, and animation, for a UU, so people could accept the contributions of others' animation of they themselves concieve of the unit, and come up with it's a/d/m, associated tech, etc.

Comment

Sounds like an interesting idea. I wonder if you would actually get 31 submissions.
        badams

Comment

Originally posted by badams52
          Sounds like an interesting idea. I wonder if you would actually get 31 submissions.
          Hey badams52, you'd be a good candidate for a submission!

I'm sure there's enough people around here who have thought of a "dream civ" that's balanced enough to be included.

Comment

Interesting. Let me know.
            If you're interested in participating in the first Civ 5 Community Game then please visit: http://www.weplayciv.com/forums/forum.php

Comment

I might be a good candidate, except I no longer own civ III and therefore cannot make a civ.
              badams

Comment

Originally posted by badams52
                I might be a good candidate, except I no longer own civ III and therefore cannot make a civ.
                Oah! That's horrible.

Comment

i am in!

Comment

Working...
                  X