Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where is the 1.21 patch for regular civ3?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where is the 1.21 patch for regular civ3?

Sorry if this is a dumb question but I've looked everywhere for it. Where is the 1.21 American patch for vanilla civ3?
    "The first man who, having fenced off a plot of land, thought of saying, 'This is mine' and found people simple enough to believe him was the real founder of civil society. How many crimes, wars, murders, how many miseries and horrors might the human race had been spared by the one who, upon pulling up the stakes or filling in the ditch, had shouted to his fellow men: 'Beware of listening to this imposter; you are lost if you forget the fruits of the earth belong to all and that the earth belongs to no one." - Jean-Jacques Rousseau

The latest patch for vanilla Civ3 is actually the 1.29f. You can download it from www.civ3.com or from the Civ3 patch center on the civ3 page here at 'Poly.

EDIT: If you absolutely need the 1.21f patch instead of the 1.29f I believe I still have the original file for it on my computer and could email it to you. I don't know if it's still downloadable or not.

Comment

Thanks. I don't need the 1.21, I just thought it was the most recent.
      "The first man who, having fenced off a plot of land, thought of saying, 'This is mine' and found people simple enough to believe him was the real founder of civil society. How many crimes, wars, murders, how many miseries and horrors might the human race had been spared by the one who, upon pulling up the stakes or filling in the ditch, had shouted to his fellow men: 'Beware of listening to this imposter; you are lost if you forget the fruits of the earth belong to all and that the earth belongs to no one." - Jean-Jacques Rousseau

Comment

It is, but only for PTW.
        >>> El cine se lee en dvdplay <<<

Comment

Yep, no more patch after 1.29f for CivIII. I would not be surprised if the no patch come out for PTW after C3C is out.

Comment

Working...
          X