• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pantheon

Pantheon

Why certain game doesn't record itself in the pantheon in PTW 1.21f

THK

Salut

The scores are not saved anymore once the civ3X.bix file has been modified, even if you only changed city names, or the French color

In fact I think the scores of a modified scenario are not recorded anymore because you could have changed things to have a bigger score, and then it would not be comparable with the other scores.

I wonder if the scores are still recorded in the vanilla Civ3 when the civ3.bic has been modified ?
    FRANCE.

Comment

Originally posted by Schee
      I wonder if the scores are still recorded in the vanilla Civ3 when the civ3.bic has been modified ?
      No, the scores are not recorded once the civ3.bic has been modified.
      Nym
      "Der Krieg ist die bloße Fortsetzung der Politik mit anderen Mitteln." (Carl von Clausewitz, Vom Kriege)

Comment

thank you

Comment

In Civ 3 (the origional game) modified scores were recorded into the Pantheon. This changed when PTW came out. So if it is a .bic save it would be recorded but if it is a .bix save it would not.
          * A true libertarian is an anarchist in denial.
          * If brute force isn't working you are not using enough.
          * The difference between Genius and stupidity is that Genius has a limit.
          * There are Lies, Damned Lies, and The Republican Party.

Comment

You may add your game results manually. Take a look at this thread .

This question comes up so often and so regularly, that I'm wondering whether it should be added to the FAQ (assuming it isn't there already).

Comment

Working...
            X