Double your pleasure - where?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Double your pleasure - where?

I can't find the DyP mod in the files forum, using the search funtion. Where is it?

That mod comes as part of PTW. Use "load scenario" to get to it.

Comment

Oh. Thanks!

Comment

Its a really cool Mod also. The first time through it takes a little adjustment in thw tech paths you take.
        "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

I love the "modern cavalry" and the old thank. My favorites units of the DyP
          >>> El cine se lee en dvdplay <<<

Comment

The PTW version is lacking in graphics for units.

If you want the current (and better) generally available version go to:

civ3.bernskov.com

This version is about 6 months old, but I believe an update to it will be available in the next couple of months or so.
            Last edited by Harrier UK; June 29, 2003, 20:08.
            "What if somebody gave a war and nobody came?" Allen Ginsberg

"Opinions are like arses, everyone has one." Anon

Comment

That's my favorite mod. I played my last five games with it! They now have a good earth map at the Berskov site too. It includes all the DYP resources etc.
              Eine Spritze gegen Schmerzen, bitte.

Comment

I can't find it!

I looked through the entire list of scenarios, and it's not there!

Am I looking in the wrong place (the load scenario screen) or do I not have it?

Comment

If you have the latest PtW Patch installed you should see Double Your Pleasure.

After you have that, then you should download and install the current version available at our site.

After you have the graphics version of the mod installed you should load the "Double your Pleasure with GFX" scenario to play the mod in full graphics mode.

Hope that helps
                  Creator of the Double Your Pleasure Mod Check out the DyP website and join the discussion on Double Your Pleasure Mod thread at civfanatics. You can play the mod on my DYP Earth Map
                  or play regular Civ3 on one of my earth maps: 256x205; 180x180 Map; or 140x140.
                  For you modders out there I have released a version of the map with no resources. You can get that version Clean 180x180 here or Clean 140x140 here.

Comment

Got it, thanks.

Comment

Working...
                    X