noob carrier question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• noob carrier question

how am i supposed to launch air-missions from a carrier??? the civilopedia says i can do air missions from a bomber/fighter thats been re-based on a carrier, but the buttons never appear, even when selecting the plane..... whats going on?

Not sure I understand where your obstacle is. Are you sure you have the plane based on the carrier? Second, are you sure the plane is activated when you're trying to fly missions? Try right clicking on the carrier and clicking "Wake Transported", at which point the carrier will disappear and the plane will appear, along with the appropriate buttons.
    Solomwi is very wise. - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

Re: noob carrier question

Originally posted by boratborat
      how am i supposed to launch air-missions from a carrier??? the civilopedia says i can do air missions from a bomber/fighter thats been re-based on a carrier, but the buttons never appear, even when selecting the plane..... whats going on?
      hi ,

are you patched , ......

you have to wait one turn after relocation , ...... then they shall pop-up and are ready to be used , ....

have a nice day
      - RES NON VERBA - DE OPRESSO LIBER - VERITAS ET LIBERTAS - O TOLMON NIKA - SINE PARI - VIGLIA PRETIUM LIBERTAS - SI VIS PACEM , PARA BELLUM -
      - LEGIO PATRIA NOSTRA - one shot , one kill - freedom exists only in a book - everything you always wanted to know about special forces - everything you always wanted to know about Israel - what Dabur does in his free time , ... - in french - “Become an anti-Semitic teacher for 5 Euro only.”
      WHY DOES ISRAEL NEED A SECURITY FENCE --- join in an exceptional demo game > join here forum is now open ! - the new civ Conquest screenshots > go see them UPDATED 07.11.2003 ISRAEL > crisis or challenge ?

Comment

You have to rebase your aircraft tio the carrier first. To do that click on the rebase button or hit Shift-R then move the mose over to your carrier, a small red circle or something similar should appear over the carrier. Left click onto the tile the carrier is located on, this will rebase the aircraft (ending the aircraft's turn) next verify that the aircraft has been rebased by right-clicking on the carrier, you should see the aircraft you have rebased listed. You can use the aircrat next turn either by waiting for the aircrafts turn or by clicking on the wake transported option.
        * A true libertarian is an anarchist in denial.
        * If brute force isn't working you are not using enough.
        * The difference between Genius and stupidity is that Genius has a limit.
        * There are Lies, Damned Lies, and The Republican Party.

Comment

Working...
        X