Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ideas for good mods, maps,...

Hey people,
    I am new to this forum have a newbiwannabe question: I am currently looking with my friend here for some good maps or mods or whatever to extend my civ experience
    The fascist mod seemed pretty neat, but I don't have a clue of how it's worked out

Re: ideas for good mods, maps,...

Originally posted by Herzleid
    Hey people,
    I am new to this forum have a newbiwannabe question: I am currently looking with my friend here for some good maps or mods or whatever to extend my civ experience
    The fascist mod seemed pretty neat, but I don't have a clue of how it's worked out
    Do you mean how it is loaded into your game? If that is what you meant then you need to load the .bic file into your scenario folder and then click load scenario instead of new game at the main menu.

If that wasn't what you meant, sorry.

Comment

Hey, I didnt know that one too. But actually I was just looking for some some mods or add-ons you guys liked playing very much and that I am able to download here on apolyton.

Comment

I usually only play with the AU mod or Player1's mod, but you can check out the Creation forum for others. I think they're working on a fantasy mod right now that looks interesting.

Comment

A fantasy mod on Raymond E Fiest's Medikiemia would be rather interesting. there was a map up for it in civ2 but wasn't that great. besides that the graphics for the city view could be better.

cheers
          Without music life would be a mistake - Nietzsche
          So you think you can tell heaven from hell?
          rocking on everest

Comment

Hey thx for the info, I keep checking those things out.

Comment

Working...
            X