Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Missed Something in the Switch

Hey all...

I know I'm a few years behind the power curve, but I've just now started to play CivIII; I've had it for a while, but there were things left undone in CivII that I wanted to master first.

Now, I think I've gotten a decent grasp of the interface, but there's one thing that I (perhaps in my blindness) cannot find...in C2, there was the nice little "report" screen you could access on any rival civ, that would display government type, military, and so on. I realize much of this is now in the individual advisor screens, but I can find nothing in any of my advisor screens that will tell me what type of government a rival civ has...please don't tell me I have to investigate a city each time I want to check up on my enemies.

Oh, and while I'm here...any particular reason the info boxes regarding foriegn wars/treaties/government changes were discarded? I miss them.

Thanks all,
    - lennix

Concerning your opponents government type: It can be found in your Military Advisors screen. On the righthand side of the screen you can pulldown a menu to choose the civilization that your curious about. Of course, this is only available for those civilzations that you know exist/have some form of contact (ie, unit wise or diplomatic contact with).

Comment

Working...
    X